GFM Asset Management runs discretionary, separately managed portfolios of stocks, bonds, and currencies for individual clients, as well as providing comprehensive financial planning. Our specialty is financial planning and portfolio management for families whose financial lives span multiple countries.
Our most popular financial planning package includes the following services with an IFPHK CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM Professional:
- Review of your family’s income, expenses, assets and liabilities from bank, brokerage and loan statements and information on your real estate holdings
- Overview of insurance portfolio, needs, and gaps
- Outlook on your estate planning picture
- Progress report on your retirement and college savings goals, including IRA, 401(k), and 529 plans, if applicable
- Projections of your investment account balance and cash flows under different scenarios to age 100 based on your plans
- Suggestions with regard to your investment allocation
- One full-hour, in-person consultation to answer questions, consider variables, and discuss the plan
The full price of this package is HK$3,850 (US$500), which is rebated to clients who invest at least HK$2 million in a GFM-managed investment account for at least 6 months.