Tariq Dennison TEP CFPCM is a wealth manager, investment adviser and financial planner licensed in both Hong Kong and the United States of America at his own firm GFM Asset Management. Tariq’s passion is helping investors understand what we own, and how and high-quality assets generate growing income over decades. Prior to GFM, he served in the wealth management divisions of Societe Generale in Hong Kong, CIBC in Toronto and London, and at Commerzbank, Bear Stearns and JP Morgan in New York. Tariq holds a Masters in Financial Engineering from the University of California at Berkeley, and has been teaching masters-level Fixed Income and Alternative Investments courses at ESSEC Business School in Singapore. Mr. Dennison is a full member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), the author of the book “Invest Outside the Box”, and a frequent speaker on RTHK Radio 3’s “Money Talk”.
Tariq is one of the few Hong Kong based specialists in US retirement plans, pensions, and other tax-sheltered investment plans, including IRA, 401(k), 529, and HSA plans and charitable remainder trusts.
You can contact Tariq Dennison via:
- Hong Kong Phone: +852 9476 2868
- US Phone: +1 (360)388-3073
- LinkedIn: Tariq Dennison
- Twitter: @QuantOfAsia
Recent radio interviews on RTHK Radio 3’s “Money Talk”:
- 4 July 2019 with Enzio von Pfiel on bond yields and recession risk.
- 23 May 2019 with Nitin Dialdas on prospects for a Trump-Xi US-China trade deal
- 21 November 2018 with Bob Howe on +/-2% moves in the stock market being “back to normal volatility”
October 2021 Interview on CNBC Squawk Box Asia on Bitcoin ETFs:
July 2019 Interview on HKIBC news:
In addition to my book, here are some additional publications by Tariq Dennison:
- Asia Asset Management article on Leveraged & Inverse ETFs
- US Interest Rates: 3% is the new 5%
- First 10 stocks to buy a 10 year old to start investing early
- Why gold is a terrible investment
- Guide to the top 10 India ETFs
- Guide to the top US-listed China ETFs
Below are photos that may be used with permission as part of a speaker’s kit. Please contact me if you have any questions.