Tariq Dennison CFPCM is an investment advisor, retirement plan manager, and financial planner at GFM Asset Management, a Hong Kong licensed asset manager and US registered investment advisor. Mr. Dennison is the author of the book “Invest Outside the Box: Understanding Different Asset Classes and Strategies”, and puts this into practice by investing client accounts in portfolios of stocks, bonds, and ETFs the same way he invests his own money. Tariq has worked at Commerzbank, Bear Stearns, JP Morgan, CIBC, and Societe Generale in New York, Toronto, London and Hong Kong, and teaches fixed income and alternative assets at ESSEC Business School in Singapore. Mr. Dennison holds a Masters in Financial Engineering degree from the University of California at Berkeley’s Haas School of Business.
You can contact Tariq Dennison via:
- Hong Kong Phone: +852 9476 2868
- US Phone: +1 (360)388-3073
- LinkedIn: Tariq Dennison
- Twitter: @QuantOfAsia
In addition to my book, here are some additional publications by Tariq Dennison:
- Asia Asset Management article on Leveraged & Inverse ETFs
- US Interest Rates: 3% is the new 5%
- First 10 stocks to buy a 10 year old to start investing early
- Why gold is a terrible investment
- Guide to the top 10 India ETFs
- Guide to the top US-listed China ETFs
Below are photos that may be used with permission as part of a speaker’s kit. Please contact me through the form below if you have any questions.