Tariq Dennison CFPCM is a Hong Kong based investment advisor at GFM Asset Management. Prior to GFM, he worked with the wealth management divisions of Societe Generale in Hong Kong, CIBC in Toronto and London, Bear Stearns and JP Morgan in New York. Tariq holds a Masters in Financial Engineering from the University of California at Berkeley and a Bachelors in Mathematics and the History of Philosophy from Marquette University, and is a visiting professor of Fixed Income and Alternative Investments at ESSEC Business School in Singapore. Mr. Dennison is an IFPHK CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERCM professional and the author of the book “Invest Outside the Box”. He is a frequent speaker on RTHK Radio 3’s “Money Talk”, HKIBN Cable News’s “All About Money” and multiple public conferences on ETFs, fixed income, investor education, and retirement plans.
You can contact Tariq Dennison via:
- Hong Kong Phone: +852 9476 2868
- US Phone: +1 (360)388-3073
- LinkedIn: Tariq Dennison
- Twitter: @QuantOfAsia
In addition to my book, here are some additional publications by Tariq Dennison:
- Asia Asset Management article on Leveraged & Inverse ETFs
- US Interest Rates: 3% is the new 5%
- First 10 stocks to buy a 10 year old to start investing early
- Why gold is a terrible investment
- Guide to the top 10 India ETFs
- Guide to the top US-listed China ETFs
Below are photos that may be used with permission as part of a speaker’s kit. Please contact me through the form below if you have any questions.