Tariq Dennison TEP CFPCM is a Hong Kong based investment adviser at GFM Asset Management. Prior to GFM, he served in the wealth management divisions of Societe Generale in Hong Kong, CIBC in Toronto and London, Bear Stearns and JP Morgan in New York. Tariq holds a Masters in Financial Engineering from the University of California at Berkeley, and lectures on Fixed Income and Alternative Investments at ESSEC Business School in Singapore. Mr. Dennison is a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), the author of the book “Invest Outside the Box”, and a frequent speaker on RTHK Radio 3’s “Money Talk”.
You can contact Tariq Dennison via:
- Hong Kong Phone: +852 9476 2868
- US Phone: +1 (360)388-3073
- LinkedIn: Tariq Dennison
- Twitter: @QuantOfAsia
Recent radio interviews on RTHK Radio 3’s “Money Talk”:
- 4 July 2019 with Enzio von Pfiel on bond yields and recession risk.
- 23 May 2019 with Nitin Dialdas on prospects for a Trump-Xi US-China trade deal
- 21 November 2018 with Bob Howe on +/-2% moves in the stock market being “back to normal volatility”
July 2019 Interview on HKIBC news:
In addition to my book, here are some additional publications by Tariq Dennison:
- Asia Asset Management article on Leveraged & Inverse ETFs
- US Interest Rates: 3% is the new 5%
- First 10 stocks to buy a 10 year old to start investing early
- Why gold is a terrible investment
- Guide to the top 10 India ETFs
- Guide to the top US-listed China ETFs
Below are photos that may be used with permission as part of a speaker’s kit. Please contact me if you have any questions.